Friday, December 20, 2013

I KNOW Heavenly Father Loves Me

There is nothing in this world that I am more sure of than the fact that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me.

That is the greatest gift I have ever received.

Just like we have an earthly Father we have one in Heaven as well. He roots for us and cheers us on. He cares about what we do and what we are thinking. He wants us to tell Him how we feel and ask Him questions. He cries with us in times of pain and sorrow. He truly watches over us.


Before this life we lived with our Heavenly Father. He gave us this life so we could become like Him. He wants so badly for us to make correct choices so that we can return home and live FOREVER with Him.
Moses 1:6 perfectly displays our relationship with our Father. It says,
"And I have a work for thee, Moses, my son; and thou art in the similitude of mine Only Begotten; and mine Only Begotten is and shall be the Savior, for he is full of grace and truth; but there is no God beside me, and all things are present with me, for I know them all."
We are God's children. He loves us and He has a plan for us.
Countless times I have felt Him right next to me, cheering for me. I have seen Him place things or people in my life to show me that He cares. On a multitude of occasions I have felt His loving arms wrap around me and say, "It's alright. Choose better next time."



Never can I comprehend the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. What an incredible and empowering gift to know of His divine love.

No comments:

Post a Comment